Jason is the bestselling author of five books and a popular columnist who raves and rants about Hong Kong and its quirky people. He has contributed to The Guardian, The South China Morning Post and Hong Kong Free Press.
He has been a featured author at:
- the Hong Kong Book Fair
- the Hong Kong International Literary Festival
- the Beijing Bookworm Literary Festival
- the Bergen International Literary Festival
- the Singapore Writers Festival
- the Cooler Lumpur Literary Festival
- the Hong Kong Polytechnic University Writing Roundtable
- Raising the Bar
- Asia on the Edge
- DETOUR HK
Between 2017 and 2021, Jason was an advising editor for the Los Angeles Review of Books China Channel. Since 2018, he has been serving on the Board of Advisors of the Hong Kong Baptist University’s International Writers’ Workshop (IWW).
Jason speaks frequently on television and radio and at universities and culture events in Asia and beyond.