Jason is a social activist. He is an outspoken advocate for Hong Kong’s pro-democracy movement, freedom of expression, rights of migrant workers, and shark conservation.
In addition, Jason continues to work with NGOs on various initiatives to help under-privileged children and minority groups. Some of these initiatives include:
- Helping dyslexic children through St. James’s Settlement’s “Read, Write, Fun” program
- Organising workshops with the Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB) to promote financial literacy among under-privileged families
- Securing corporate funding for Room to Read to promote literacy for young girls in India
- Hosting events with The Women’s Foundation (TWF) to promote gender rights and equality in the workplace
- Helping children from immigrant families learn English through “Project We Can” in collaboration with Man Kiu College